Unsere Handreichung "Borderless Diversity - Informationsbroschüre für Multiplikator_innen" zum Thema LSBTI* refugees ist kostenlos erhältlich! Abholen könnt ihr sie zu unseren regulären Öffnunsgzeiten (Mo-Do 10-17 Uhr, Fr 10-12 Uhr) auf der Prießnitzstraße 18.
The project borderless diversity is a safe space and a room for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, inter* or queer (lgbtiq*) refugees and migrants as well as their relatives. In addition we offer awareness trainings for people who work with refugees e.g. social workers, authorities and administration offices.
• to take the special situation of lgbtiq* migrants and refugees seriously and to offer the best kind of support in integration
• raising awareness and giving information about the special needs of migrants and refugees with LGBTIQ* background
• face-to-face counseling and transferal to specialized counselling centers
• support when dealing with authorities and other kinds of assistance
• answering questions concerning the procedure for granting the right of asylum
• open get-together and organizing of common activities for lgbtiq* migrants and refugees
• trainings and assistance for people who work with refugees e.g. social workers, authorities and administration offices
Projekt borderless diversity
Gerede- homo, bi und trans e.V.
Fon: (0351) 7921 35 30
Fax: (0351) 80 222 60
contact persons: Carolin Wiegand, Luisa Keller